APPRENTICESHIPS AND TRAINEESHIPS
Apprenticeships and traineeships can help you to gain real, meaningful qualifications while you work. They give you the chance to earn while you learn!
While undertaking formal training from accredited training providers, apprentices and trainees also have a chance to get “hands-on-training” while on the job, and will get to put their skills into practice.
Programmed has a long and proud history of employing apprentices and trainees. We are looking for keen, motivated people in many industry sectors, with qualifications from Certificate II through to Advanced Diploma.
These industry sectors include:
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Conservation & Land Management
- Business Services
- Construction, Plumbing & Building Services
- Electrotechnology (Electrical)
- Financial Services
- Transport & Logistics
Applicants for apprentice and trainee positions should have (as a minimum):
- Demonstrated interest in a career with Programmed
- Enthusiasm and motivation to succeed
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Prepared to undertake formal training
Would you like to know more about starting an apprenticeship or traineeship?