WHY WORK WITH US
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths
Our aim is to ensure that our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work. This, in turn, creates an inclusive workplace that harnesses diversity and innovation to deliver the Programmed Difference. A workplace where differences such as gender, culture, age, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities are valued. Read more about our diversity and inclusion approach.
Working with Programmed means you will be part of a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Read about the Programmed vision and values.
At Programmed, we are creating an inclusive work environment where every employee can have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience.
Our benefits programme aims to support you both personally and professionally, plus reward you for being a part of the Programmed team.
You will access a wide range of exclusive rewards and benefits, including:
- A vast range of benefits from selected companies offering discounts on health, travel, insurance, technology, automotive, entertainment and more
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Access to flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities to work within different business units and industries across Australia and New Zealand
- Paid parental leave, plus support for new parents with a gift hamper and access to an early parenting advisory service
- Support when our people need it most with paid domestic and family violence leave
- Health and wellbeing benefits including free flu vaccinations, access to a 24-hour confidential, professional counselling service and a Zero Harm HSE goal to support a safe and inclusive work environment
- Financial incentives with a share acquisition plan, an employee referral programme and relocation assistance
- Access to professional development opportunities and support including funding and study leave
- Recognition awards for years of service and demonstration of the Programmed Difference
- Opportunity to participate in our workplace giving programme and community activities through charity fundraising or volunteering skills and time