Programmed Industrial Maintenance’s network of fabrication, welding and machine shop facilities enable all stages of manufacture, including in-house painting. This ensures high quality standards are maintained,and allows direct tracking of critical path items for each customer project.
Our premises are large and extensively equipped to support field operations in major overhaul work, heavy and light fabrication plus equipment inspection and repairs.
Having our own workshop capabilities provides our customers the flexibility and certainty required to maintain a brownfields site. It also reduces the need for third party intervention, providing our customers with schedule certainty and reducing costs. All welding and fabrication is carried out to AS/NZS standards by procedure qualified welders, and is supported by qualified supervisors and welding inspectors.All products and services are provided in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801 certification.
Other workshop and related services we can provide include:
- Welding, including poly, pressure and pipe welding
- Sheet metal work
- Paint and blast
- Rubber lining
- Anode rod repairs
Programmed Industrial Maintenance takes great pride in our ability to deliver effective solutions for our customers and have developed a significant track record of success across hundreds of projects throughout Australia.
With an engineering and project management heritage, Programmed Industrial Maintenance has significant ‘know how’ within its teams. This is retained within the company through a comprehensive knowledge management system, ongoing training and skills sharing.
Our project teams have extensive knowledge and experience in constructability, functionality, durability and safety in design to deliver each project.We understand the operational challenges involved in metropolitan, regional and remote engineering and construction, and adopt risk management standards to ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time and on budget.Our delivery teams also utilise an extensive library of internally compiled procedures for repeatable tasks to ensure consistency of quality and to eliminate defects. As a knowledge tool, the system enables our delivery teams to continuously improve quality by ensuring each task follows a consistent guideline.
We provide multi-disciplinary design, construction management and execution services for both brownfield and greenfield sites, including:
- Design management
- Project feasibility
- Scope development
- Planning and scheduling
- Budgeting and detailed project costing
- Methodology development
- Innovative solutions
- Project management
- Compliance auditing and rectification
- Building services
- Field services
Programmed Industrial Maintenance provide an end-to-end asset integrity and management service from planning through to execution.
Our broad presence across Australia uniquely positions us to partner with customers to deliver cost and productivity benefits safely.
We have successfully completed several major asset integrity projects, including extreme and high risk defects, with no rework and LTI free. Our on-site services are complemented by extensive fabrication, welding, machining, fitting and repair facilities and teams based at our workshops.Our execution model allows us to scale our services to suit the complexity and extent of a defect. We have the capability to execute minor short terms works to a fully supported long term repair program.
We can provide:
- Project management and engineering
- Mechanical and electrical services
- Work pack documentation development
- Off-site workshop fabrication and repairs
- SIMOP dealings with site maintenance and operations
- Plan for asset integrity works during shutdowns
- Estimates, cost monitoring and analysis
- Contract, quality and safety managers
- Scaffold supply, construction and management (AS1576)
- Structural asset integrity repairs (AS1554.1)
- Blasting and painting of structural steel, platforms and tanks/vessels (AS1627.4 / AS3894)
Programmed Industrial Maintenance provides specialist scaffold management to heavy and light industrial sites and facilities.
At Programmed Industrial Maintenance, we are committed to delivering safe and reliable scaffold requirements.
We can provide total scaffolding management from design to people management and construction, in accordance with AS1576 and AS4576. All of our management and installation employees hold Australian scaffolding qualifications and in many cases carry dual ticket qualifications (rigging), this enables workforce versatility. Our in-house specialists manage all scaffold hire, supporting design, planning and system choice to provide a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Our range of scaffold services include:
- Tube and clip, modular or encapsulation systems
- Assistance with layout and structural design based on load and weight specifications
- Customised scope documents
- Careful assessment of scaffold tonnage requirements
- A rigorous approach to tracking and inspection
- Access to stockholdings from our local yards to support base load and shutdown activities
- Choice of hire charge models to suit your commercial needs