The grounds services provided for The University of Adelaide include turf care for all sites’ lawns, preparation of cricket wickets to district standard, sports field preparation for 15 fields over three sites, maintenance of garden beds, general outdoor cleaning and maintenance, and landscaping works as required.
We do the gardening and grounds work so that you don’t have to. Outsourcing this to us will free you from having to be involved daily, and enable you to enjoy your spectacular gardens and grounds. Our specialists in commercial grounds maintenance and expert horticulturists work hard on your behalf.
Our expertise can help you ensure low maintenance gardens, water efficient irrigation systems and tree choices that prevent costly root damage.
Prized sporting turfs and ovals get extra care. Regular soil and turf testing combined with planned seeding and fertilisation, ensures optimum health and lush growth. The true benchmark of quality, though, is that our grounds are able to host professional sporting teams.
We’ll make sure that your green spaces are environmentally responsible and sustainable too. Wherever possible we adopt industry-leading initiatives, such as water conservation practices and low volatile organic compound fertilisers, to minimise our environmental footprint.
Our services include:
- Grounds management
- Audits and maintenance
- Design and installation of efficient irrigation systems
- Development and implementation of grounds management plans
- Fine turf and sports turf management
- General maintenance including brush cutting, fertiliser application, mechanical edging, mowing, planting, pruning, waste removal and more
- Sports oval preparation and maintenance
- Water conservation and management strategies
- Weed and pest control
Programmed was engaged to implement a therapy garden for an unused space at Baptcare Werribee. See how this unused outdoor area beautifully transformed into a space that caters to the needs of patients with dementia.
Programmed has transformed the environments of some of Australia’s leading commercial and retail businesses.
We understand the importance of landscaping, and believe that aesthetically pleasing, functional landscapes contribute significantly to our sense of well-being and quality of life. No matter which industry you’re in, our highly skilled horticulturalists can bring your landscape vision to life. We offer a holistic range of landscaping services, including softscape and hardscape, as well as carpentry and ongoing maintenance.
From conceptualisation and design, to construction and project management, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Whether your project is large scale or of a more boutique nature, our passionate landscaping professionals and over 2,500 skilled staff nationwide are guaranteed to get the job done, right on time and on budget.
Our commercial landscaping services include the design and installation of:
- Garden beds, including soil preparation, plant supply and mulch
- Tree installation
- Retaining walls, feature walls and water features
- Public space design
- Landscape structures: timber screens, boardwalks, gazebos and decking
- Street furniture, bollards, playground equipment and playscapes
- Compliant automated water systems
- Sports oval construction
- All types of paving, garden edging, aggregate pathways and driveways
- Natural waterways and lakes