COMMITMENT AND COMPLIANCE
Programmed Health Professionals have a strong compliance record and are committed to:
- Accredited against the National Standards for Disability Services – 2013
- Delivering consistently safe and accountable quality services
- Quality clinical competencies that adhere to the Aged Care Accreditation Standards and National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards
- Adhering to National Standards (Aged Care Accreditation Standards, National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards)
- Advocate individuals’ rights to freedom whilst actively supporting their full human rights
- Fostering harmonious relationships with individuals, along with their families, friends and carers
- Promoting community and cultural connection for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across Australia. For information on additional services please visit Health Infonet
- Regularly assessing and updating the services we provide to ensure they are fit for purpose and incorporate individual goals
- Promoting fair and equitable service delivery
- Ensuring our website is developed in line with W3C compliance and WCAG accessibility standards
To recruit and retain the very best talent, we recognise that skill and experience comes in many forms. Which means we actively seek interest and applications from people of all backgrounds and experience.
Please explore the diverse range of career opportunities available at Programmed.