REGISTER WITH PROGRAMMED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Programmed recognises that our actions, communication and treatment of job seekers and candidates directly reflects on our customers, and we are therefore committed to providing the highest levels of candidate care throughout the recruitment process.
As a Programmed Health Professionals candidate, you will be treated with respect and dignity and afforded the highest levels of privacy at all times.
We can assist you with temporary, contract or permanent employment opportunities nationally. We are proud to be the preferred supplier of nursing and community care services for government agencies, aged and community care providers, disability, insurance agencies, and private clients across Australia.
You will also benefit from:
- A dedicated and experienced consultant to provide career advice
- Up-to-date knowledge of current market rates and practices
- Market leading commitment to your safety and well-being
- Full insurance coverage
- Welcome pack and one-on-one inductions
- Online access to payment history
- Flexible salary sacrifice arrangements
- Ongoing safety management and access to employee assistance program (EAP)
- Access to skills training and our extensive library of nursing education and information
- Ongoing rewards via our referral bonus scheme
- Access to a range of exclusive benefits offered to all Programmed employees with Programmed Advantage
To recruit and retain the very best talent, we recognise that skill and experience comes in many forms. Which means we actively seek interest and applications from people of all backgrounds and experience.
Please explore the diverse range of career opportunities available at Programmed.