Programmed provides building and equipment repairs, upgrades, expansions and new construction works for mining, industrial, utilities and commercial customers. We provide project management, estimating, scheduling and resource management services, including the provision of supervised work crews with specialised tooling and logistical support.
Our in-house project managers and maintenance teams have experience and knowledge in constructability, functionality, durability and safety in design. They also understand the operational challenges involved in metropolitan, regional and remote engineering and construction, and adopt risk management standards to ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time and on budget.
All projects are carried out in accordance with the Programmed project management methodology, which is based on the PMBOK standard.
Services we provide include:
- Plant/equipment/component assembly, installation and/or commissioning
- Facility, factory or plant relocation
- Plant and equipment decommissioning, removal and disposal (demolition)
- Formwork, concrete and steel fixing
- Underground piping rehabilitation
- Water and sewage construction
- Quality inspection and culling of automotive components
- Planned or scheduled maintenance, mobile servicing
- Name plate expansions
Flexible service delivery options
We provide flexible contracting options and can be engaged under a schedule of rates, time based estimate or fixed price contract.