We’re experienced vessel operators, having previously owned and operated several vessels as well as providing full ship management and maritime labour to other vessel owners.
Our service offering includes:
- Vessel management, full or part ship management.
- Technical support.
- Bareboat charter arrangements, including the use of Programmed's Ships Management System.
- Maintaining and managing port and charter requirements.
- Coordinating vessel inspections and surveys in accordance with classification requirements (e.g. continuous, machinery, annual, intermediate, quadrennial and special surveys).
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance of hull and machinery, in accordance with the ship’s planned maintenance system.
- Coordinating logistics, such as the supply of stores, spares and other consumables (including nautical equipment and publications).
- Attending and conducting investigations into any incidents that may occur on a vessel.
To recruit and retain the very best talent, we recognise that skill and experience comes in many forms. Which means we actively seek interest and applications from people of all backgrounds and experience.
Please explore the diverse range of career opportunities available at Programmed.