APPRENTICESHIP AND TRAINEESHIP PROGRAMMES
Programmed Training Services can tailor an apprenticeship or traineeship programme to suit your needs and will manage the process end-to-end; from community engagement, recruitment, employment and training to performance management, issue resolution and completion.
Our apprenticeship and traineeship programmes provide multiple benefits, including:
- Managing consistent trainee or apprenticeship programmes across multiple jurisdictions
- Capacity to address skills shortages by training new entrants into the workforce
- Access to workforce and HSE tools designed for new entrants to industry
- Providing career pathways and training opportunities to new entrants or existing team members – addressing attrition and engagement
- Addressing ageing workforce concerns by developing programmes that transfer knowledge of the exiting workforce to new entrants
- Enhancement of diversity programmes through the recruitment of diverse new workforce entrants who are mentored throughout their training
- Maximisation of funding opportunities to provide additional mentoring, training or experience
- Specialist field officers to support your team through the process of mentoring and supervising trainees and apprentices
- Working with specialists in workforce management and industrial relations
Where it is not possible for apprentices and trainees to be employed by our customers at the end of their apprenticeship or traineeship, Programmed can offer a variety of employment and career opportunities in a number of locations across Australia.
To recruit and retain the very best talent, we recognise that skill and experience comes in many forms. Which means we actively seek interest and applications from people of all backgrounds and experience.
Please explore the diverse range of career opportunities available at Programmed.