Programmed’s vision is to be a leading provider of staffing, maintenance and facility management services, without injury.
Programmed recognises that responsible environmental management is an integral element of our responsibility to our clients, the community and other stakeholders.
To achieve Zero Harm to the environment we will:
- Ensure that all persons who can affect environmental performance are aware of and comply with their environmental responsibilities
- Commit to meeting our compliance obligations
- Undertake to protect the environment including the prevention of pollution and environmental harm
- Aim to include a life-cycle assessment when procuring goods and services
- Commit to continual improvement to be achieved by responding to monitored facts and data
- Commit to planning actions to achieve environmental objectives
This policy applies to all activities undertaken by Programmed.