Programmed Electrical Technologies were selected for the refurbishment of the existing audio visual (AV) system within the Auditorium at the Australian Stock Exchange in Sydney. Measured by market capitalisation, the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) is one of the world’s top 10 listed exchange groups.
The upgrade included a complex AV installation and control integration for CBRE. This includes creating a premier presentation space complete with video conferencing, rear projection display, highly advanced video routing and audio processing, as well as AMX control systems.
Programmed removed all of the equipment from the site and selected items which were workshop tested. The entire system was decommissioned and unserviceable, thus resulting in the replacement of incompatible hardware.
The following works were carried out throughout the project:
- The video switching and part of the audio system was completely replaced.
- The control system and all of the control software was replaced and rewired.
- The control programming was reprogrammed.
- All of the site cabling was disconnected and tested, then re-cabled and re-terminated.
- All of the speakers were tested and reinstalled, repaired and replaced.
- All of the source equipment and cameras were removed, cleaned and tested, repaired and replaced.
Comprehensive system testing and commissioning was carried out throughout the job and upon completion Programmed Electrical Technologies provided a detailed dilapidation report.
Programmed’s high quality installation and finish assured the Australian Stock Exchange that they invested in the right audio visual team.
- Audio Visual
- AV, Data Comms & Electrical