We are the asset and facilities management partner of many successful Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) across Australia and New Zealand.
We work with designers, builders, engineers, consultants and equity partners to achieve the customer’s master plan through the development and maintenance of high-quality, contemporary infrastructure.
Our role as the asset and facilities management partner means that we take on operational responsibility to deliver excellent customer service for the term of the PPP contract, which can be up to 35 years.
Our role as the asset and facilities management partner includes the following:
- Input to design and construction through the FM brief to select the best materials and to design an asset that achieves best value for money over the long-term
- Ongoing engagement with our partners and the customer during the design and construction stage
- Attendance at commissioning to familiarise us with the built environment
- Handover of the asset from the builder and management of the defects liability period
- Management of maintenance and asset refurbishment, renewal and replacement over the term of the PPP contract
- Engagement with customer stakeholders over the term of the PPP contract to respond to the changing dynamic environment of this local community asset.
We also offer
It looks like you’re based in New Zealand. Would you like to visit the Programmed New Zealand site instead?