Our Risk Management Policy commits us to the effective management of risk across all aspects of our operations, including identifying, assessing, monitoring, managing and mitigating risks on behalf of our customers.
Our policy and procedures are aligned with ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management –Guidelines and support our business resilience.
Our risk management procedures define the Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control process we use to protect the welfare of people and the environment while complying with our health, safety and environmental obligations.
Risk and hazard identification tools that we have established include:
- The Risk Register to quantify risks across the business, contracts and sites and manage their avoidance or mitigation
- Site Risk Assessments to identify and manage operational safety risks for each job
- Hazard identification and incident reporting through an online field mobility app
- Incident investigations that seek to identify changes that feed back into revised or new practices
- Accountability for risk at all levels of the business and governance to manage resolution and escalation of risk events and emergencies.
We also offer
It looks like you’re based in New Zealand. Would you like to visit the Programmed New Zealand site instead?