Patrick Container Terminals (Patrick) is Australia’s largest operator of container terminals, with state of the art facilities located at major ports across NSW, VIC, QLD and WA.
Since 1998, Programmed Industrial Maintenance (Programmed IM) has provided Patrick with tailored maintenance solutions. We currently provide Patrick with a 24/7 HME (heavy mobile plant & equipment) maintenance operation covering the majority of the operational assets for the following container terminals:
- East Swanson Dock, VIC
- Fisherman Islands, QLD
- Fremantle, WA
These HME assets include: the ship-to-shore container cranes, straddle carriers, reach stackers, forklifts and other mobile plants. Typical works completed but not limited to:
- All repairs and replacements of walkways, handrails, platforms, ladders and stairs
- Mechanical, electrical repairs, overhauls, upgrades and OEM routine services to the complete fleet of assets
- Constant monitoring of defects and implementation of continuous improvement controls
Services are delivered via dedicated on-site maintenance teams that assist with maintenance planning and scheduling and are also available as a central point of contact for all site related equipment issues.
Programmed IM provides:
- Plant and motor mechanics
- Auto electricians
Resources are provided on a roster arrangement that matches Patrick operations, and ensures that peak periods are appropriately covered. A 24/7 roster is also used for breakdown maintenance.
- Engaging a skilled team and implementing quality maintenance regimes has contributed to the consistently low equipment downtime rate.
- Programmed IM have implemented improvement initiatives including customised crew rostering methods that are based on Patrick operational needs. This has provided the flexibility to maintain crew levels during peak box moving periods.
- Programmed IM reviewed and revised its preventative maintenance programme and this has resulted in fleet availability improvements.
- Industrial Maintenance
- Maintenance Services